1. Healthy Inflammatory Response For Joint/Body Relief: The powerful curcuminoids in our formula support a healthy inflammatory response that can help alleviate body pains and support joint health.*
2. Antioxidant Action To Protect Cells: Curcumin provides an antioxidant boost that helps protect cell membranes and cell structures from free radical damage.*
3. Supports Brain, Liver, and Heart Function: Turmeric curcumin can also help improve heart health by strengthening blood vessels and help maintain cognitive function by protecting brain cells.*
4. Made In USA, Non-GMO, and Vegan: This product is made in the USA in an NSF-Certified cGMP facility. Our formula is vegan, non-GMO and free of gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, and any artificial ingredients.
5. Serving Size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules, 1965mg; 90 Vegetarian Capsules Per Bottle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Turmeric, Turmeric Extract (Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids), BioPerine Black Pepper Extract, Vegetable Capsule (plant cellulose), Organic Rice Hull Extract
Amount: 90 Vegetarian Capsules Per Bottle
How To Store: Store in a cool, dry place.
How To Use: As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules once or twice daily or as directed by your physician. If you have a history of iron bioavailability issues, have blood sugar sensitivity, are using anticoagulants (blood thinners), or are taking a prescription drug, please consult your doctor about possible interactions with Turmeric Curcumin and BioPerine.
+ Do you struggle with inflammation?
+ Do you often suffer from joint aches & pain?
+ Does your cardiovascular health need support?
+ Is your immune system impaired?
Eating more anti-inflammatory foods may help with your inflammation, however at times, our body needs extra supplement to give it the boost it needs.
FarmHaven Turmeric Curcumin is specially formulated to help improve your joint health and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
Did you know that nearly 75% of adults are magnesium deficient while almost 40% are...