Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a liquid that comes from the fermentation of apples. It is noticeably acidic in taste. Apple cider vinegar is one of the oldest popular health care products on the market market. Some advantages of apple cider vinegar are the ability to help relieve inflammation, strengthen the digestive system, and help support healthy weight loss.* At the same time, apple vinegar is also a source of natural potassium. The best time to take ACV is during meals or between meals to help strengthen digestion and eliminate toxins from the body.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a truly unique healthy drink. It can eliminate constipation, suppress dark spots, promote metabolism, and help relieve fatigue.* Drinking ACV for a long time can help your body achieve a state of optimal health. Apple cider vinegar is nutritious and contains pectin, vitamins, minerals (like phosphorus and potassium), and enzymes. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar has bactericidal effects, can clean the digestive tract, can help to eliminate toxins in joints and blood vessels, and can help support a healthy bathroom pattern.* The phosphorus can inhibit the growth of bacteria, and the potassium can strengthen cells and balance sodium content.*
According to the American VITY Vitamin magazine, "In addition to the weight loss effect, apple acetic acid can also bring the following benefits to the human body:
1. Help to enhance digestion
2. Help to reduce the level of bad cholesterol
3. Help to enhance heart function
4. Help to lower blood pressure (maintain normal blood pressure)
5. Help maintain normal blood sugar levels
6. Help prevent the formation of tumor cells
Regular consumption of apple cider vinegar can have the following effects as well：
1. Beauty Benefits
Apple cider vinegar can help lighten melanin, provide antioxidant benefits, prevent pigmentation, deliver nutrients needed to replenish skin, and reduce the size of pores.* The acetic acid can increase blood circulation in the skin to help make skin smoother.*
2. Improve energy levels and immune system
Apple cider vinegar contains many kinds of organic acids, such as succinic acid, malic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, gluconic acid, fumaric acid, ketoglutaric acid, formic acid, and acetic acid. These organic acids can promote glucose metabolism in the human body.* After a large amount of exercise, the body's lactic acid content increases sharply, causing fatigue. Organic acids such as acetic acid helps to make aerobic metabolism go smoothly, and the lactic acid and acetone deposited in the muscles decomposes to eliminate fatigue.*
The large amount of acetic acid contained in apple cider vinegar has the function of antibacterial disinfection as well.* Drinking apple cider vinegar often can prevent the occurrence of infection and cold.* It also provides flavonoids, vitamins and inorganic salts. ACV can also reduce the formation of lipid peroxides in the body's aging process.* Vitamin C also has a powerful function to promote the decomposition of strong carcinogen nitrosamines in the human body and prevent its synthesis, which helps reduce damage to cells and improve immunity.
3. Weight Loss
Apple cider vinegar contains a variety of antioxidants, including amino acids and vitamins, which can accelerate the catabolism of sugars and proteins and promote the metabolism of body fat. This burns the accumulated fat in the body.*
When the pectin in the fruit vinegar enters the human body, it will swell and expand, and the volume will become about 10 times that of the original. Therefore, pectin can produce a feeling of fullness, which leads to a decrease in the desire of the human body to consume food which can help reduce weight.* Moreover, the fruit acid in fruit vinegar can directly act on the intestinal wall of the human body as a cell membrane pore adsorbent of the intestinal tract, preventing the absorption of macromolecules such as sugars and fat.* This promotes the rapid decomposition and excretion of fat in blood lipids and fat tissues. Under the two-way action, ACV can help with weight loss.*
Apple cider vinegar is rich in many substances like pectin, which can help the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines.* The beneficial bacteria can produce essential trace elements such as vitamin B, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid and vitamin K2. Pectin can also absorb heavy metal ions in food, such as lead, nickel, cobalt and remove these toxins from the body.*
5. Reduce Fatigue
For office workers, apple cider vinegar is the best drink to help reduce fatigue.* In general, fruit vinegar contains more than ten kinds of organic acids and various amino acids required by the human body. They all help make aerobic metabolism go smoother, which helps to remove deposited lactic acid and eliminate fatigue.* After a long period of labor and strenuous exercise, a large amount of lactic acid will be produced in the human body, and usually people will feel particularly tired. Drinking a small bottle of fruit vinegar at this time can promote the recovery of metabolic function, thereby eliminating fatigue.* Around 3pm is the best time to drink 250ml of apple cider vinegar.
6. Other Health Effects
Pectin can delay the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates and lipids in the intestines, which can make the residence time in the stomach longer, thus regulating blood sugar and blood pressure.* The rich amino acids such as glutamic acid in fruit vinegar can promote protein and sugar metabolism in the brain, maintain brain cell function, improve central nervous system activity, and help improve intelligence to a certain extent.* Proline can improve liver function.* Aspartic acid helps treat angina, protects muscles, prevents myocardial infarction, and relieves fatigue.*
1. People who want to adjust their weight
2. People who want to maintain smooth and soft skin
3. Hypertensive patients with blood problems (acetic acid can help regulate blood pressure, blood vessels, cholesterol)
4. People who get sick often
5. People who drink regularly
The taste of apple cider vinegar is sour and sweet, but not everyone likes it. Taking capsules avoids the harsh taste and smell. Apple cider vinegar capsules are also great for carrying on the go and easy to take.
Why choose FarmHaven apple cider vinegar capsules?
1. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Blend - No irritating taste: FarmHaven Apple vinegar contains 1330 mg of high quality organic apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, apple pectin, and probiotics. It is a slimming and detoxifying solution. Our apple vinegar capsules are easy to swallow, just like unfiltered apple cider vinegar but without any pungent taste or odor.
2. Pure ingredients, Made in the USA and Vegetarian: FarmHaven's mission is to use only the best ingredients in nature, which is why the plant ingredients in our apple cider vinegar capsules are organic. We are proud to produce in the US in an NSF certified cGMP facility without the use of magnesium stearate. In addition, our high-quality formula uses vegetarian capsules and is non-GMO. It is also gluten free, corn free, yeast free, soy free, preservatives free and artificial ingredients free.
3. Weight loss, Detoxification and Digestive Support: Apple cider vinegar is the best way to achieve your weight loss and diet goals by helping to reduce appetite and increase fat burning metabolism.* Our organic apple cider vinegar can also improve digestion, eliminate unhealthy bacteria in the body, and perform the natural detoxification cleansing process.* People also like our apple cider vinegar for helping to regulate blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure levels.*
4. Capsicum and Apple Pectin: We have enhanced ACV with a blend of cayenne pepper and apple pectin to provide better results than traditional apple cider vinegar supplements. Not only does it provide vitamin A and antioxidants, cayenne pepper also helps stimulate blood circulation and promotes fat burning by increasing metabolism.* Apple pectin is a natural fiber that helps control appetite and combines with waste from the stomach to expel toxins.*
5. Probiotics, like with Mother: Although it may seem strange and mysterious at first, everyone knows that the “mother” in unprocessed unfiltered apple cider vinegar is full of nutritional benefits, such as friendly bacteria. To ensure you get the same results, FarmHaven contains a unique blend of four probiotic strains that not only help balance the good bacteria in the body, but also help digestion and weight loss.*
1. Content: We feature 1250mg of ACV in each serving, which is noticeably higher than our competitors.
2. Purity: Our apple cider vinegar ingredients are organic, vegetarian friendly, and free of any artificial ingredients.
3. Made in the USA: Manufactured in an NSF certified cGMP facility in California.